Star Wars Destiny Game Night
Every Wednesday for open play games. Every 4th Friday of the month for tournament play!
Time: 6pm (games going by 6:30)
Cost: $10 + GST
3 Rounds for the night. Winner takes the top prize and other goodies in the kit. Top 4 receive prizing.
We play for the Start Wars Destiny Game Night Kit at each event. Minimum 4 players for the event to go off. No upper limit.
Let us know you are attending!
Star Wars Destiny Win-a-box league!
Cost is $5 per week or $30 for the whole 8 weeks!
● Normal deck construction rules apply.
● Weekly League Games are permitted anytime after 5pm each Wednesday until 9pm on the following Tuesday.
● All players will track games and achievement information on their league sheet.
● Before leaving the store, league sheets must be turned in to an employee.
❖ 3 points for attendance each Wednesday League Night.
❖ 2 points for each Game played on League Night.
❖ 1 point for each Unique Opponent played against on League Night.
❖ 1 Point per week for playing on the League Battlefield.
❖ 1 point for playing a Theme Deck (each combination can be counted once).
❖ 1 point for completing a Game Achievement.
❖ Multiple achievements may be earned during a single game.
1. War-torn Streets (SoR)
2. Mos Eisley Spaceport (Awk)
3. Maz’s Castle (SoR)
4. Separatist Base (Awk)
5. Ewok Village (SoR)
6. Rebel War Room (Awk)
7. Carbon Freezing Chamber (SoR)
8. Imperial Armoury (Awk)
Prizes include Q3 promo cards, and a booster box* will be awarded to the Jedi Master, Bounty Hunter, and General. In addition, each league night a prize will be randomly given to one player.
*10 players are required to participate for the booster box to be available. An alternate prize will
be provided if less than 10 players participate. If we have 16 players we will also distribute ANOTHER box between the rest of the players in the league. Eg: 16 players sign up. JM, Gen, BH each receive a Box. The other 13 will divide up a 4th box based on overall points.
A player may only win a single box. As an example, if a player wins both Jedi Master and General, they would receive one box and the next player in line would receive the other.
● Jedi Master: The player with the most points at the end of the league. (In the case of a tie,
use the following to break the tie: played on the most league battlefields, earned the most
achievements, played the most games.)
● Bounty Hunter: The player with the most achievement points at the end of the league.
● General: The player who played in the most games at the end of the league.
THEME DECK ACHIEVEMENTS
Prequel Trilogy [1 point per unique character combination]
Play a game using only prequel trilogy characters defined here.
VILLAINS: Ventress, Grievous, Dooku, Jango, Darth Vader(SoR), Nightsister, Aurra Sing
HEROES: Qui-Gon, Padme, Luminara, Padawan, Jedi Acolyte
Original Trilogy [1 point per unique character combination]
Play a game using only original trilogy characters defined here.
VILLAINS: Vader, Emperor, Veers, Jabba, Tusken Raider, Tie Pilot, Royal Guard, IG-88
HEROES: Ackbar, Leia, Han, Luke, Rebel Trooper, Mon Mothma, Rebel Commando, Obi-Wan, Chewbacca, Hired Gun
Rogue One [1 point per unique character combination]
Play a game using only characters from Rogue One defined here.
VILLAINS: Death Trooper, Krennic, Vader, Tie Pilot
HEROES: Jyn, Chirrut, Baze, Rebel Commando, Mon Mothma, Rebel Trooper
Force Awakens [1 point per unique character combination]
Play a game using only characters from The Force Awakens defined here.
VILLAINS: Phasma, FO Stormtrooper, Kylo, F9-2199, Bala-Tik, Guavian, Unkar
HEROES: Rey, Han, Leia, Chewbacca, Finn, Poe, Maz, Outer Rim Smuggler, Snap
1. Team Effort Play a game using no ✦Unique characters.
2. Legends Are No Longer Canon Play a game with no legendary characters or cards in the deck.
3. Balance Of The Force Play a game with a deck containing only hero/villain cards (no neutral cards).
4. One With The Force Play a game with a monochrome deck (all cards are the same color; no grey cards allowed).
5. Grey Leader Play a game with a deck containing only Neutral/Grey cards.
6. Highlander Jedi...I Must Go Alone Play a game with a deck where there is only one of each card.
7. The Approach Will Not Be Easy Start a game with only 2 character dice.
8. Threepio and Artoo Play C-3PO and R2-D2 supports during a game.
9. She’s Rich Have 8 resources at any point during a game.
10. That’s No Moon Kill a character with full health in one action.
11. Blue Milk Play the discard side on a Blue die twice during a game.
12. Turn To The Dark Side Use Focus to turn a die not showing damage to a side showing damage 4 times during a game.
13. It’s More Like Suicide Kill your own character.
14. I Can Fly Anything Play two vehicles in one game.
15. A Pathway To Many Abilities Play three ability upgrades on one character.
16. Everything Is Proceeding As I Have Foreseen Don’t discard to reroll for one complete game.
17. Patience Young Padawan Pass twice in a row, then claim the battlefield.
18. You Are Reckless Discard to reroll a die with damage showing and get more damage.
19. There’s Always A Bigger Fish Overwrite an upgrade twice in a single round.
20. What Choice Do We Have? Control the battlefield every round of an entire match.
21. Jar Jar Blanks Roll three blanks in a single roll.
22. Your Weapon… You Will Not Need It Play a game without playing any Weapon Upgrades.
23. The Circle Is Now Complete Use Darth Vader’s dice to kill Obi-Wan.
24. All Too Easy Kill an opponent's character on Turn 1.
25. Your Eyes Can Deceive You Discard an opponent's entire hand in a single round.
26. Whoa! That Got Him! Discard an opponent’s Vehicle.
27. Your Weapons, You Will Not Need Them Discard an opponent's Weapon.
28. I Don’t Know. Fly Casual! Use the Special Ability on a Support - Vehicle die.
29. What Chance Do We Have? Play Planned Explosion.
30. We Shall Double Our Efforts Play a card that costs 4 or more resources.
31. I Shall Enjoy Watching You Die Use Crime Lord’s special to defeat a character.
32. Pass On What You Have Learned Teach someone who has never played the game.
33. Never tell me the Odds- Play a combo team that adds up to an Odd number (max 29 points!)
34. Frozen in Carbonite- Lock down all of an Elite Character’s dice for a round without using a battlefield.
❏ 1. Team Effort
❏ 2. Legends Are No Longer Canon
❏ 3. Balance Of The Force
❏ 4. One with The Force
❏ 5. Grey Leader
❏ 6. Highlander Jedi...I Must Go Alone
❏ 7. The Approach Will Not Be Easy
❏ 8. Threepio and Artoo
❏ 9. She’s Rich
❏ 10. That’s No Moon
❏ 11. Blue Milk
❏ 12. Turn to The Dark Side
❏ 13. It’s More Like Suicide
❏ 14. I Can Fly Anything
❏ 15. A Pathway to Many Abilities
❏ 16. Everything Is Proceeding as I Have Foreseen
❏ 17. Patience Young Padawan
❏ 18. You Are Reckless
❏ 19. There’s Always a Bigger Fish
❏ 20. What Choice Do We Have?
❏ 21. Jar Jar Blanks
❏ 22. Your Weapon… You Will Not Need It
❏ 23. The Circle Is Now Complete
❏ 24. All Too Easy
❏ 25. Your Eyes Can Deceive You
❏ 26. Whoa! That Got Him!
❏ 27. Your Weapons, You Will Not Need Them
❏ 28. I Don’t Know. Fly Casual!
❏ 29. What Chance Do We Have?
❏ 30. We Shall Double Our Efforts
❏ 31. I Shall Enjoy Watching You Die
❏ 32. Pass On What You Have Learned
❏ 33. Never Tell me the Odds
❏ 34. Frozen in Carbonite.
Each player will play with a legal 30 card deck and 30-point max of Characters. Each week, a player may duel each other player in the League in one match. Players will earn points for completing certain objectives during your games.
We have decided to take the main emphasis on winning and losing games, and to encourage players to try different things during the league.
No products available